Sunday, October 21, 2012

❦ Verse To Ponder ❦

Hi, there! It's Naomi here - presenting my first post! I hope you enjoy... :)

Today, as I was doing my devotions, I read a verse that really caught my eye:

 Joshua 1:8
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.


Okay,  this verse may be a little hard to understand; this is basically what it means:
 The "Book of the Law" in this verse, means the Bible. If we are diligent to read the Bible, try to understand what it means, and apply God's principles in our lives - it doesn't necessarily mean we will be "prosperous" in the sense of being rich and wealthy, but it means that we will be blessed abundantly by the Lord! What a great promise He's given us, wouldn't you agree?


Well, that's about it for the spiritual nutrition I've prepared for you - here is my recommendation of the day:

  This is one blog that I very strongly recommend to anyone looking for fun, DIYs, good devotionals, contests and lots more!
 This wonderful little blog that I'm currently doting on is called Beloved Bluebird!(It is owned by the one and only Rachelle Marie.)


Thank you for your attention - I'm looking forward to posting next time!

~Naomi

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely first post, Naomi! :) <3 I LOVE that Bible verse and your side notes were really helpful. :) That IS one adorably fat penguin! ;) <3 Thank you for recommending my other blog. :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rachelle! I tried to make the verse a little easier to understand- I'm glad you found it helpful. :) (Stella Bella Girls is awesome anyways, no need to thank me. :))

      Delete
  2. this is the week of first posts!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!