Monday, September 15, 2014

Autumn Gifts



"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."
 James // 1:17


We can truly see His gifts during every season. Autumn is one of my favorites! The perfect blessings from our Father can be noted even in the small things - leaves transforming into beautiful shades, chilly breezes that redden your cheeks, wonderful scarves and cosy sweaters to wear, cinnamon-scented anything. 

Even when there is overwhelming hardship, we may find eternal comfort in our Savior. He reminds us of His presence throughout every trial. The marvelous and fiery shades of fall? The warm smell of firewood? Just imagine, God created those just for our enjoyment! How incredibly blessed we are, let's not forget. 

I thought I'd share an autumn playlist. These songs will always remind me of my favorite season. 


~Naomi




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful post! I so agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Hilda! Thank you!

      Delete
    2. Aww you are so welcome, and thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that we both share Autumn as our favorite season, it really is so beautiful. And those songs are so lovely!
    xo Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't autumn simply magical? Thank you! I've been listening to those songs on repeat with a cup of tea in my hands - heavenly.

      Delete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!