Sunday, February 16, 2014

Change

 Hello. :)

As you've noticed, I haven't been on LP for quite awhile. I've been praying a lot and have decided that I want to make my posts a bit more personal. The reason being, if I were a reader, I would want to know more about the writer and his or her life. I hope I will be able to post more often with snippets of my day-to-day life, small quiet thoughts, Bible verses that have encouraged me, and my adventures as an MK.

This doesn't go to say that I will stop blogging "formally", but I wanted to have a bit more of a connection with the readers. :)

I whipped up this post very quickly, so excuse its blandness!

Expect more from me soon.

~Naomi

PS:

Here's a verse that has been on my mind - (photo creds to my father)




4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm excited for the change, Naomi! Can't wait to see more. Hmmm... maybe for the change you'd like me to redesign your blog? :) I'm all for it!
    xo Rachelle // Beloved Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I was waiting for you to ask! :D Thanks - that would be lovely. :) You can hop to it whenever you feel like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!