Friday, February 21, 2014

Ukraine


 I've had this on my heart for a long time and I've finally decided to post it. As many of you already know, Ukraine is going through a time of civil struggle. A country is protesting against itself. The results are revolting and most of all depressing. 
 Ukraine is a country that I love - I've lived there for 8 years now and I call it home. Even though I'm on furlough, enjoying peace and quiet, I would much rather be in Ukraine, trying to spread the Good News that Jesus has to give us! The only way that peace in Ukraine can ever be reached is if the Gospel is spread.



 It's hard for me not to cry when I know that hundreds of people have been killed in these protests. Hundreds who may have never even heard of salvation.
 This is why Ukraine needs your prayers. Please, put aside a couple of minutes in your week to remember the growing crisis in Ukraine and ask for God's hand over the government there. Christ provides peace!

~Naomi


2 comments:

  1. Rosalie AmeliaMarch 29, 2014

    Hey girls!
    My name is Rosalie! I just discovered your blog, and I absolutely love it! It's great to find so may Christian girls out there trying to please Our Lord and Savior in all that they do! I really appreciate your beautiful blog, and hope to see more posts soon!
    Love in Christ,
    ~Rosalie~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Rosalie! It's very encouraging to hear from Christian women like yourself. :)

      Delete

Please leave a message if you have any comments or questions here. It will be moderated, then posted so that all your kind thoughts may be read!